We Provide a Safe and Entertaining Venue for Everyone
The following provides an outline of our basic conditions of entry. The purpose of these guidelines is to ensure all our children and adults feel comfortable and safe while enjoying our premises.
Important: Non slip grip socks are mandatory inside the playground and trampolines at all time.
Rules of play
- Children are under the responsibility and supervision of the accompanying adult. It is forbidden to leave a child alone in the park.
- Captain Tom is not responsable for any damage, incident between children or injuries in the playground and trampolines, If there is a problem, immediately notify Captain Tom team.
- The accompanying adult must ensure that the safety rules are understood and followed by the child.
- Non slip grip socks are mandatory throughout the play area (playground and trampolines).
- Do not carry sharp objets such as keys, belt buckles, jewellery. Lockers are at your disposal for personal use.
- No food or drinks from outside are allowed, with the exception of baby food. Chewing gum and lollipops are prohibited.
- Trampoline is not recommended for people with heart disease, pregnant woman and people with back problems.
- It is strictly forbidden to climb the protective net outside and inside the structure.
- It is forbidden to go up the slides in the opposite direction, to descend head first and to push or pull a friend. It is important to respect each other.
- It is forbidden to take toys or other objects inside the playground and trampolines. Food is also forbidden inside the play areas.
- Only one jumper per trampoline at a time. Always jump in the center of each trampoline.
- Do not jump or land on the padding.
- Master the fundamentals of trampoline jumping before moving on to more challenging jump. Watch out for other jumpers, especially the smaller ones. Do not attempt any activity beyond your skill level.
- Wearing sportswear is mandatory for all participants along with the non slip grip socks.
In order to provide safe play for children of all ages, we have divided our playgrounds into three main areas:
For the little ones (0 to 3 years old): We have a dedicated baby and toddler area which you can explore with your child. They can discover new skills and develop their independence in a safe and secure environment, with physical obstacles to tackle and soft bricks to construct. Ride, slide down and explore the tunnels.
The Junior Trampolines are dedicated for the younger jumpers to keep them safe while they are having lots of fun. Indoor trampolines are perfect to help children develop their motor skills, balance and coordination. Jumping gives them a boost of confidence and keeps them healthy and well exercise.
Main Play Frame
For the bigger ones (3 years old to 12 years old): Fantastic play frame, with extended varieties of activities for the children to explore and create their own adventure. Full on exercise, perfect to develop their motor skills by sliding, crawling, running, swinging, …, and socialising.
The Trampolines are dedicated area for children over 6+. Indoor trampolines are perfect to help children develop their motor skills, balance and coordination. Jumping gives them a boost of confidence and keeps them healthy and well exercise. For safety reasons, it is important for everyone to follow the rules of play.